Help us support children and young people with cancer.
Clear, straightforward guidance and advice for teenagers and young adults who have just been given a cancer diagnosis. The booklet contains information, illustrations, quotes and ‘top tips’ to support people aged 16-24 through:
- Emotions and dealing with the diagnosis itself
- What a place of treatment might be like
- How relationships with parents, friends and partners can be affected
- Keeping on top of education, work and money
- All the ways CLIC Sargent can support and other places of help